Here are my next batch of favorite things, February edition…just some things that I’ve used, watched, read, listened to etc…just what I’ve loved over the past month.
- become a big fan of Chobani Flip yogurts (all of them - key lime is my desserty love).
- my go-to fix all (especially in winter) is Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve.
- saw the film, "Short Term 12" - I loved it. thought cast was fantastic & dealt with children in the foster care system, something I don’t feel is discussed enough. highly recommend!
- confession: my family has always been Olympics obsessed. I’m also a figure skating nerd. A bright spot amid many contraversies of the games were the dynamic duo of figure skating coverage, Tara Lipinski & Johnny Weir. Their energy, humor & expertise was awesome. Here’s their twitter & instagram
- tumblr (lightly) peer-pressured me into this pick, but I didn’t put up much of a fight. If you aren’t subscribing to the “Welcome to Nightvale” podcasts, what are you doing with your time? Go listen now! dark humor combined with the unexplained - I’m in!
- next, do you like movies about friendship & figuring out your shit written by & starring funny broads? Then Camp Takota is girl for you!
- I received some fab holiday gifts this past winter. Like this "Spiritually Exhausted" t-shirt. It makes think of my awesome friend who gave it to me & I laugh every time I put it.
- these new Nike Dunk Hi Skinny Print sneakers make me feel badass & who doesn’t want to feel more badass?!
- I’ve been playing around with some new makeup colors. New favorite, especially this winter, is navy blue. Trying out eyeliner, mascara & navy hued nails. refining winter blues. options here
What were you guys fans of this February? Let me know, send photos!
no not like that
I find this St. Ives spray lotion commercial with Grace Helbig to have the exact right amount of product placement, mockery, ridiculousness & giant butterflies. SOLD!
I Follow Rivers
Lykke Li • Wounded Rhymes
Yeah you right!
Oscar madness is coming to a close, but here are my absolute favorite fashion moments from last night. Clearly, I’m loving the shades of blue. Gorgeous!
- The Leto Family and their magnificent gene pool
- handsome Chiwetel Ejiofor and girlfriend, Sari Mercer
- Kate Hudson
- Olviia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis
- Kevin Spacey
- Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy
- Sandra Bullock
- Cate Blanchett
- Princess in nairobi blue, Lupita Nyong’o
- 2nd stunning human growing a human, Kerry Washington
- Matthew McConaughey and wife, Camilla Alves
- Julia Roberts
did anyone realize that california laws went into effect today that allows trans* youth to pick which bathroom and sports team they feel comfortable with in school
i think that’s the bee’s kneesThis makes me unbelievably happy
12 Years A Slave wins Best Picture at the 86th Academy Awards
2014 Oscar winners.